"I feel like I am carrying on a legacy of giving back to patients and ensuring a better future for the organization by giving a gift to the network."
— Elsa Behrend
The Legacy Circle honors our generous and forward-thinking friends who are creating their own personal legacy and sustaining our Mission by naming Einstein Healthcare Network as a beneficiary in their estate plans.
The Legacy Circle exists to thank and steward donors who have made a lifetime or testamentary gift to Einstein Healthcare Network. The chief objectives are to honor donors who have made future gifts and, through these donors, inspire others to consider making planned gifts.
Benefits of Membership
- Perpetual recognition via Einstein Legacy Circle donor wall, and in all publications listing membership.
- Invitation to the Annual Legacy Circle event and other Einstein functions.
- For confirmed estate plans, the member will benefit from Einstein's Preferred Patient Services.
- Periodic receipt of valuable information related to estate planning.
- A beautiful Legacy Circle lapel pin.
- The wonderful feeling that you have invested in the enduring future of Einstein and its ability to provide care and quality medical services well into the future.
For more information about The Legacy Circle and how you can create your own legacy, please contact John J. Schlesinger, CFRE at 215-456-3258 or SchlesiJ@einstein.edu.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in any examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.